How Energytest can help
Fast and accurate water consumption calculations at a competitive price.
Comprehensive advice and support to ensure you arrive at the most economic and feasible solution to achieve compliance.
One fully-inclusive fee covering:
- Water consumption calculation.
- Building Regulation certification.
- All the consultancy required to ensure every dwelling achieves a pass.
Single-source-solution for Building Regulation compliance. As well as your water calculations we can provide:
Factors that affect the calculated water consumption of a dwelling include:
The flow rate of showers and taps;
The capacity of baths;
The flushing capacity of WCs;
The consumption per place setting of dishwashers;
The consumption per kilogram of dry load for washing machines;
The efficiency of water softeners (where present); and
Whether there is any on-site rainwater or greywater harvesting.
If the fittings have not yet been purchased or installed we shall advise on a minimum efficiency required to achieve a pass.
If the dwelling is already fully fitted-out there are still options to achieve compliance. We can advise on all available options to meet your requirements.
What our clients say:
“We have used Energytest for a few years and have been very impressed with their knowledge and efficiency. Andrew, Sam and Wilson are very approachable, friendly and good at their job. Queries are answered quickly and we appreciate Energytest’s ability to produce results, even at short notice. The team have been particularly helpful guiding us in what information to provide for Water Calculations and getting certificates back to us promptly. We look forward to maintaining a positive and productive relationship with Energytest in the future.”
A Stoney – Cura Construction Ltd
- L1A: SAP calculations for newly constructed dwellings
- L1B: SAP calculations for residential conversions
- L1B: SAP calculations for domestic extensions
- L1A: Domestic air leakage testing
- G: Water consumption calculations
- F: Extract fan flow rate testing
- Planning: Code for Sustainable Homes
- Planning: Energy Statements